Friday, January 27, 2006

farewell (2)

After he left, I boarded the skytrain to travel from T1 to T2 (where the mrt station is located). On the way from T1 to the mrt, though I was listening to music via my mp3 phone, I had a strong sense of loneliness for no reason. It was the earliest mrt service, not many people was on the train.

On the way from Changi to Buona Vista, I told myself: I must grab a chance to travel to other country to enjoy, especially those 4 seasoned- countries. Not only to relief from the high stress level here, but also to fulfill my dream (which I had looking forward since I was a kid). It's just a simple dream, I want to play with snow and experience the windy atmosphere during autumn.

Anyway, during the train transition at Tanah Merah, the next mrt was filled with lots of passengers. Most of them are students who stay far from their schools (uh hu......) After another long journey, finally I came to my office, my cubicle. That was around 7am, my first time to arrive at office so early, perhaps it's going to be the last time as well. I was trying to take a nap before the official office hour started, but thanked to the cafe mocha which kept me in the excited state. Anyway, I managed to force myself to rest my eyes and my brain for about 20 minutes before office hour started.

I was not in any mood, too tired to show any expression on my face. Luckily I was able to wake myself up when I was meeting with my mentors. Finally, just before 6pm, immediately I started to pack my stuff and ready to leave, I guess that's also the first time I left the office sharp at 6pm. After bathing and dinner, ZzzzZzzzzzz NICE SLEEP ZzzzZZzzZZzZZZZzzzZZz

No comments: