Friday, January 27, 2006

Farewell

Ok, this happened 2 days ago. It just happened that I have the time to write it now. My friend or my old classmate since secondary school was leaving for Hong Kong for student exchange. He was in my room the night before the flight. On his request, he would like to know what's D-O-T-A about. So I turned on my PC and showed him. After a few minutes watching, he fell asleep zZzZzzzZzzZZZ..... After the game, it's around 1am. My turn to sleep. Around 4pm, he woke me up and he was ready to go to airport.

Without much delay, I changed, washed up and took my bag then we left the room. Again, without waiting too long, a cab came. We took the cab and travelled all the way from NUS (or PGP rather) to Changi. We didn't talk much on the journey, I was trying my best to sleep -> to restore my vitality as much as possible. However, this funny taxi driver turned on the volume of the radio to maximum. The songs were nice but those songs were good to him but bad to me! Oh well, I supposed he's sleepy (coz he's trying hard to talk to us but we didn't response much coz both of us are half-awake), so he needed the loud music to keep him awake.

Ok, so much about the taxi driver. We came to Burger King. It was around 4:40am and that was the first time I had EARLY breakfast in BK. The flight was 6:50am, which is another 2 hours time. The 2 hours flashed and dissappeared in a blink (we were chit-chatting there without knowing that time passed so fast).

Finally, he left. That's the end of the story. All the best to him in Hong Kong, till we meet again :)

P/S: Thanks for the meals in BK

3 comments:

elaine said...

you never did mention the classmate's name! haha.. Shau Poh issit?

starry_knight said...

yup! you made the correct guess! How's the CNY celebration there?

elaine said...

it's alright.. I cooked bah kut teh for the first time! :D