Monday, February 13, 2006

Full House aka 浪漫满屋

uh hu! Finally I finished watching Full House (started to watch it since last week, I think). It's the 2nd Korean drama series which I've watched so far. Anyway, my mentors are not around today; feel bored so I am listening to the theme song of Full House while typing this blog here.

Let me write a short synopsis on that drama and my thoughts after watching that drama series. The story started with a lie (or in a more serious sense: betrayal). Anyway, it's not a bad thing after all, due to this lie, Ji-Hyun and Yung-Jae knew each other! Yung-Jae bought Full House from Ji-Hyun's friends and both of them stayed under the same roof. Also, both of them had a fake marriage (or contract-based marriage).

Even though it's a fake marriage, they showed concerns and cares to each other. They have gone through a lot of difficulties and hard times, yet, the happy moments that they have shared together in Full House overide all the tears they've shed. Eventually, they become the real couple.

I can't recall much from the entire drama series; anyway, what I can remember is some scenes which are really touching: whenever they fell sick, the healthy one will cook porridge for the sicked one; in the final episode, when both of them skated together; in the first few episode, when Yung-Jae taught Ji-Hyun to ride a bike and after which both of them cycle together and watch sunset together; when either one of them is upset, the other one will comfort him/her; and not forget the scence when both of them were separated (I think the last time when Yong-Jae left Full House), that is when both of them were recalling all the moments and times that they shared together. And a lot more scenes which I can't recall now (aiks.......poor memory).

Another comment on this drama series, in fact not only this drama, but I believe most Korean drama series, the director is so good that he knows what background songs to play in what scene, that makes a lot of differences in the whole drama series. To the director: Good job!

Today is Valentine's Day. Also, I don't have marketing lecture this evening (or not I should have left my office by now). Again, no group meeting for the marketing project (all my group members are gentlemen, most of them are busy, my guess). Till now, I don't have any plan in mind yet, perhaps it's a good time for me to read up my readings for marketing and HR. (have been slacking around so far)

2 comments:

Iyashino said...

Do you have the full series? Maybe I can borrow it and watch.. hehe

Cheers
Sparrow

starry_knight said...

www.youtube.com

Search for full house. From the results listed, you choose the one with timelength about 30mins. Then you click the name of the user who uploaded the file. After that, you'll see the profile of that user, including the videos that he/she uploaded. Click 'See All' to view all the videos that he/ she has uploaded.

Alternatively, you can search user: 'hoimei' or 'timtimma'. I think they uploaded the full series there.